vividX™ is a developer tool for image conversion on Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, and Linux systems. Click here to download a FREE evaluation of vividX:
You will need:
- A valid email address
- Your computer's machine ID*
After you register:
- Your password will be emailed to you.
- Log in to your Vividata account.
- Download the vividX software.
- Download your license key.
- Read the Quickstart Guide to install.
During the evaluation, Vividata provides:
- A fully-functional version of vividX
- Technical support
This software download is for testing and evaluation purposes ONLY. You may not use vividX for production until you purchase a license.
Please contact support if
you have any questions about the registration, download, or installation
* Machine ID: The vividX license key is tied to your machine's machine ID. To obtain the machine ID on Solaris, type "hostid". On Linux, type "ifconfig eth0" and select the MAC address (normally labeled "Ethernet HWaddr"). OCR Shop XTR Lite will only run on the machine matching the machine ID you provided.
If you do not have access to the machine on which you plan to install vividX, or you would like information on floating licenses or clustered environments, please Contact Sales.