Vividata's software engineers are available to develop custom applications for support of printers and SCSI scanners in a networked Linux™ and UNIX® environment. Vividata has provided high level application development and support for a wide array of end users, OEMs, enterprise business entities, and educational research institutions.
Potential custom development projects include:
- Added support for scanners and printers unsupported by any other software available for Linux and UNIX systems
- Accessibility to advanced features of the hardware critical for high-end printing and scanning applications
Vividata's printing solutions are ideal for large-scale, networked printing environments, supporting:
- Networked and standalone printers
- Direct printing of file types from PostScript to image files
- Access at the command-line and from within applications
- Addition of headers and footers by administrators or users
Based on your needs, solutions may include API libraries to integrate tightly with your own application, command-line utilities for batch processing, or GUI applications for end-user accessibility.
Please Contact Sales for inquiries and proposals for custom development solutions.