The vividX command line interface (CLI) converts image files, including document, photographic, and engineering files.
- Batch processing via a command-line interface
- Large number of supported input and output formats
- Conversions from one image format to another
- Conversion algorithms such as rotation, scaling, and smoothing along with numerous filtering options for anti-aliasing
- User controlled page range selection, page inclusion or exclusion options, and document merging
- Image depth and resolution control for PostScript® and PDF files
- TIFF eiStream Annotation support (formerly Wang-TIFF Annotations)
Use vividX to:
- Preprocess images prior to optical character recognition (OCR) for improved recognition results
- Batch process image files to scale, filter, or change file format for use or display in your application
- Create thumbnails or convert images to web-friendly formats
- Combine single-page images into multipage image files, or separate multipage image files into single page images
- Render PostScript (PS) and PDF files
vividX is a flexible image conversion tool that can be purchased with technical support. Vividata can add custom functionality to vividX for specific customers. Contact Sales with your questions and ideas.